Tuesday

Fun with Frocks

In my previous corporate life, I traveled extensively in U.S. and abroad but interestingly enough, I had never been to Beacon, NY prior to the Frock Swap event I co-hosted with Susan Ragusa, Founder of Cause and Event. Beacon is only an hour outside of NYC along the Hudson River and is absolutely beautiful. The city is home to many talented and amazing artists that have galleries not only in Beacon but in Manhattan as well. So the choice to host a clothing swap event there felt right and it turned out to be a wonderful and fun time. And more importantly, the event was both economically appealing and environmentally friendly for all.

Women were lined up at the door anxiously waiting to get in and begin their shopping and the best part; it was guilt free shopping! Swappers were able to walk away with a new wardrobe and not have to invest a dime. For me, it was great to be able to work with so many women at one time and provide them with insight into how to best shop and dress for their silhouette and coloring.

Next stop on The Frock Swap Road show is in my hometown, Manhattan. I look forward to watching the enthusiasm that was so apparent with our Beacon Swappers.

Check out the fun photos below:




Be sure to check back for details on the NYC Frock Swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment